U.S. Won’t Ease Oil Sanctions at Iran Nuclear TalksIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Negotiators headed to Baghdad for a second round of talks on Iran’s nuclear program won’t be giving Iran the relief it is seeking from oil and financial sanctions hobbling its economy, according to Obama administration officials and Western diplomats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day