South Korea’s Short-Term Overseas Debt Rises to $136.3 BillionCynthia Kim and Eunkyung Seo
South Korea’s short-term overseas debt rose in the first quarter as foreign investors purchased Korean bonds amid Europe’s worsening sovereign-debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas