Zuckerberg’s Fortune Down $2.1 Billion as Facebook DropsPamela Roux and Sarah Frier
Mark Zuckerberg’s fortune dropped $2.1 billion as shares of Facebook Inc., the world’s largest social-networking company, fell below the company’s $38 offer price in its second day of trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks