Vietnam 1-Year Bonds Rise on Interest-Rate Outlook; Dong SteadyBloomberg News
Vietnam’s one-year bonds advanced, driving the yield to a 33-month low, on speculation the government will lower local fuel prices, helping slow inflation and increasing room for interest-rate cuts. The dong was steady.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling