Merkel Tightens Grip on Energy Overhaul as Progress LagsStefan Nicola
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is tightening her grip on the biggest energy overhaul in the country’s history, assigning a party enforcer to speed the transition amid signs her 12-month-old policy shift has stalled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis