Lebanon Clashes Reach Beirut After Anti-Syrian Cleric DeathAlaa Shahine
At least two people were killed in Beirut as clashes between supporters of Syria’s government and opposition members spread to the Lebanese capital for the first time since Syria’s uprising broke out last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing