Italy’s Danieli Eyes CMC’s Iron Mills in Croatia, Poslovni SaysJasmina Kuzmanovic
A unit of Danieli SpA, a global manufacturer of iron- and steel-making plants, is interested in purchasing Croatian iron mills CMC Sisak d.o.o., a unit of U.S. Commercial Metals Co., Poslovni Dnevnik reported today, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon