DoCoMo Targets 50% of Japan Smartphone Market With New ModelsMariko Yasu and Shunichi Ozasa
NTT DoCoMo Inc., Japan’s biggest mobile-phone company, expects to increase its smartphone sales to more than half of the nation’s total this fiscal year as it introduces new models, the company’s finance chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards