China Activist Chen Leaving for U.S. Today, ChinaAid SaysBloomberg News
Chen Guangcheng, the blind legal activist whose case overshadowed U.S.-China talks earlier this month, may leave for the U.S. later today with his family, according to the Texas-based Christian group ChinaAid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas