Walking Shoes That Spy on GrandmaBy
Andrew Carle delights in what he calls “nana-technology,” electronic gizmos designed to improve the quality of life for the elderly and their caregivers. For the past eight years, he’s been researching the senior-care industry at George Mason University in Fairfax, Va., where he serves as an executive-in-residence to students and faculty in the College of Health and Human Services. He’s also been advising companies that include Apple and Nintendo (7974:JP) about their devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline