Asian Currencies Fall Most Since November as Europe Risks MountDavid Yong and Yumi Teso
Asian currencies had the biggest weekly drop since November as concern Europe’s debt crisis will worsen spurred demand for dollars amid signs the U.S. and Chinese economies are losing momentum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing