Treasury Sells Inflation Notes at Record Low Negative YieldCordell Eddings
The U.S. sold $13 billion of 10-year inflation-indexed notes at a record negative yield with investors willing to pay a premium to guard against the threats of rising consumer prices and Europe’s worsening debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis