Oil Falls to Six-Month Low on Europe Concern, U.S. DataMark Shenk
Oil fell to a six-month low as investors speculated Spanish banks may have their credit ratings lowered and an American gauge of manufacturing trailed projections, bolstering concern that economic growth will slow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's