Oil Falls a Sixth Day on Economy; Brent Premium NarrowsBen Sharples
Oil fell for a sixth day in New York, heading for its third weekly decline, on concern demand will falter as Europe’s debt crisis worsens and the U.S. economy slows. Brent crude was at the narrowest premium to West Texas Intermediate in two weeks after a pipeline was reversed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing