Goldman to Cash Out $1 Billion of Facebook Holding in IPOChristine Harper
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and funds managed by the firm raised $1.09 billion selling stock in Facebook Inc.’s initial public offering, cashing out almost half their stake in the social network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap