Bus Crash Driver’s License Suspended 18 Times, NTSB SaysJeff Plungis and Alan Levin
The driver in a New York bus crash that killed 15 people had his driver’s license suspended 18 times and was fired from two previous transportation jobs, according to investigative documents released today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says