Southern California Home Prices Rise as Distress DeclinesNadja Brandt
Home prices in Southern California climbed last month from a year earlier for the first time in 16 months as sales of distressed properties, which usually sell at a discount, dropped to the lowest level in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy