Romney Attacks Obama for Not Cutting Debt Amassed by BushJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Mitt Romney, attacking President Barack Obama for the second consecutive day for swelling U.S. deficits, said the president has done “almost nothing to fix” the debt amassed over eight years by former President George W. Bush.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill