Romney Attacks Obama for Not Cutting Debt Amassed by BushJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Mitt Romney, attacking President Barack Obama for the second consecutive day for swelling U.S. deficits, said the president has done “almost nothing to fix” the debt amassed over eight years by former President George W. Bush.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis