Turkey Stocks: Asya Katilim, Otokar, Vestel Elektronik MoveBenjamin Harvey
Turkey’s benchmark ISE National 100 Index fell 1.7 percent to 57,853.86 at the close in Istanbul, declining for the first time in three days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single