Treasury Says ResCap Filing Unfortunate, Taxpayers GainIan Katz
U.S. Assistant Treasury Secretary for Financial Stability Timothy G. Massad said today that while Residential Capital LLC’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing is unfortunate, the “action puts taxpayers in a stronger position to continue recovering their investment in Ally Financial.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing