JPMorgan’s New Investment Head Zames Shakes Up OfficeDawn Kopecki, Michael J. Moore and Bradley Keoun
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Matt Zames, newly appointed to lead the bank’s chief investment office after the unit suffered a $2 billion loss, shook up leadership and announced a “renewed focus” on hedging risks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks