Spanish Yields Climb to 5-Month High on Greece ConcernKeith Jenkins and Lukanyo Mnyanda
Spanish 10-year bond yields rose above 6.3 percent for the first time in more than five months as Greece moved closer to a possible exit from the euro area and German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party lost a state election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’