Stocks, Commodities Drop as Euro Weakens on Greek CrisisStephen Kirkland and Rita Nazareth
Stocks fell, commodities slid to the cheapest level this year and the euro weakened to a three-month low amid growing concern Greece will exit the European currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up