Crown Acquisitions Buys Stake in NYC’s Olympic Tower ComplexDavid M. Levitt
Crown Acquisitions Inc. took a 49.9 percent stake in the Olympic Tower complex, a group of four adjacent buildings on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue, including a skyscraper commissioned by the late Aristotle Onassis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing