Elizabeth Warren Calls for Dimon to Resign From New York FedC. Thompson
Elizabeth Warren, a Massachusetts candidate for U.S. Senate, called for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon to resign his position as a director at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’