Enbridge Seeking to Expand Crude Oil Pipeline 6B in MichiganDan Murtaugh
Enbridge Inc. is seeking to replace 210 miles of pipeline 6B in Indiana and Michigan in a $1.3-billion project to double the crude-oil line’s capacity to 500,000 barrels a day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap