Elliott Argentine Bond Bid Wins Vote of Ex-Bush OfficialDrew Benson and Bob Van Voris
Elliott Management Corp., the hedge fund founded by billionaire investor Paul Singer, won support from a former official in President George W. Bush’s administration as it seeks payment on bonds Argentina defaulted on in 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone