China Industrial Output, Inflation Boost Easing OddsBloomberg News
China’s industrial production grew the least since 2009 in April, new yuan loans missed estimates and inflation was below target, boosting speculation Premier Wen Jiabao will take steps to stimulate the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders