Stress Takes Its Toll on College StudentsFrancesca Di Meglio
There is no denying that today’s undergraduates are under lots of pressure. College tuition continues to rise, which means many of them are buried in debt; the slow economy is making it difficult to find jobs after graduation; and academia, much like the rest of the world, continues to get ever more competitive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks