Greek Government Mandate Passes to Venizelos’s PasokMaria Petrakis, Natalie Weeks and Marcus Bensasson
Greece’s Evangelos Venizelos, the socialist Pasok leader and former finance minister, said he saw the first “good omen” in four days of attempts to form a coalition government that would avert a new election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’