Facebook Plans to Introduce Apple-Like App StoreMark Milian
Facebook Inc. plans to introduce an online store that lets users download software applications, similar to the bazaars that feature games and tools for users of the Apple Inc. iPhone and Google Inc.’s Android software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster