Deutsche Telekom Profit Tops Estimates on Europe RecoveryCornelius Rahn
Deutsche Telekom AG, Europe’s second-largest telephone company, reported earnings that beat analysts’ estimates as a decline in European revenue slowed and the T-Mobile USA unit boosted profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts