Bernanke Speaks About Risks From End of Pro-Growth PlansJoshua Zumbrun, Laura Litvan and Kathleen Hunter
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke spoke to a group of senators today about the potential harm to the economy from the expiration of several pro-growth policies, according to senators who attended the meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure