Milwaukee Mayor Gets Walker Rematch in Wisconsin RecallTim Jones
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett has had 18 months to ponder his 2010 loss to Wisconsin’s Republican Governor Scott Walker. In 27 days he’ll get a shot at redemption -- a rematch in the third recall vote of a state chief executive in U.S. history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing