Lugar’s Tea Party Loss Dims Republican Senate ProspectsLaura Litvan
Richard Lugar of Indiana, a six-term Senate veteran and one of the most influential lawmakers on foreign affairs, lost in a primary that underscored the dominance of anti-tax Tea Party activism against established Republican party leaders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing