K+S Quarterly Profit Beats Estimates on Fertilizer DemandSheenagh Matthews
K+S AG, Europe’s biggest potash producer, reported first-quarter profit that beat the average analyst estimates after demand for fertilizer rose in March, helping offset a decline in sales of de-icing salts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's