Enbridge CEO to Tap Canadian Oil-Sands Support for Gateway PipeJeremy van Loon and Brad Olson
Enbridge Inc. Chief Executive Officer Pat Daniel is counting on Canadians’ support for ending the nation’s reliance on U.S. markets to boost the company’s chances of building its proposed Northern Gateway pipeline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans