Enbridge CEO to Tap Canadian Oil-Sands Support for Gateway PipeJeremy van Loon and Brad Olson
Enbridge Inc. Chief Executive Officer Pat Daniel is counting on Canadians’ support for ending the nation’s reliance on U.S. markets to boost the company’s chances of building its proposed Northern Gateway pipeline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat