Japan’s Youngest Billionaire Extends Loss as Gree PlungesNaoko Fujimura and Takashi Amano
Yoshikazu Tanaka, Japan’s youngest billionaire and founder of Gree Inc., lost $704 million in the past two days after his social-gaming company declined on concerns one of its sales methods may be declared illegal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing