Humm of Eleven Madison Park Wins in James Beard AwardsRichard Vines
Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park, New York, was named Outstanding Chef in the James Beard Foundation awards last night, beating David Chang of Momofuku Ko and four other finalists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders