Foxconn Technology to Build Research Center in ShanghaiTim Culpan
Foxconn Technology Group, the world’s largest contract manufacturer of electronics, plans to build a research and development center in Shanghai’s Pudong District, the Taipei-based company said in an invitation to a groundbreaking ceremony for the site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas