Record U.S. Chemical Exports Show Kirby Barges Now FullIsaac Arnsdorf
Kirby Corp., the biggest owner of tank barges on U.S. waterways, says its chemical-carrying vessels are running at full capacity as slumping prices for natural gas used to make the products spur record exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day