Record U.S. Chemical Exports Show Kirby Barges Now FullIsaac Arnsdorf
Kirby Corp., the biggest owner of tank barges on U.S. waterways, says its chemical-carrying vessels are running at full capacity as slumping prices for natural gas used to make the products spur record exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure