Pimco Says Wells Fargo Not to Blame for Record Mortgage ShareJody Shenn
Wells Fargo & Co., the largest U.S. home lender, has seen its market share surpassing records because of retreats by its rivals, not its own actions, according to Pacific Investment Management Co.’s Scott Simon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe