Japan Stock Futures Drop as French Socialist Wins PollNorie Kuboyama and Adam Haigh
Japanese stocks fell, sending the Topix Index to its biggest decline in nine months, after a socialist was elected France’s president, raising concern austerity measures will be rejected in Europe. Shares also fell as U.S. employers added fewer jobs than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt