BOJ Tells Fed Credit Rules May Hinder Japan Monetary PolicyToru Fujioka and Andy Sharp
Federal Reserve plans for rules on credit risk may hamper monetary policy in Japan and have an “adverse impact” on the liquidity of high-quality sovereign debt, the Japanese central bank said in a letter to the Fed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing