Falcone’s LightSquared Said to Get Week Credit ExtensionScott Moritz and Katherine Burton
LightSquared Inc., the wireless-network company backed by billionaire Philip Falcone, received a second weeklong extension from creditors, delaying a potential bankruptcy, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances