Buffett’s Son Hated Dealing With Irate InvestorsAndrew Frye and Noah Buhayar
Howard Buffett, the Berkshire Hathaway Inc. director and potential successor to his father Warren Buffett as chairman, said a previous job where he dealt with angry investors helped inform his advice for shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing