We Review the Facebook Roadshow Movie
At last, the motion picture epic about superheroes combining their amazing powers to save the world came out this month. I refer, of course, to the Facebook Roadshow Movie. Unlike The Avengers, Facebook’s half-hour video pitch to potential investors hasn’t gotten great reviews. Is it so bad? This reviewer watched all 30 minutes and 59 seconds so you don’t have to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards