We Review the Facebook Roadshow Movie
At last, the motion picture epic about superheroes combining their amazing powers to save the world came out this month. I refer, of course, to the Facebook Roadshow Movie. Unlike The Avengers, Facebook’s half-hour video pitch to potential investors hasn’t gotten great reviews. Is it so bad? This reviewer watched all 30 minutes and 59 seconds so you don’t have to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations