Romney Draws Sports Team Owners as Players Pick ObamaJonathan D. Salant
It’s New York versus Boston, players against owners and older athletes facing younger ones, all taking sides in the presidential contest between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License