Obama Tops Romney in Pennsylvania Poll as Ohio TightensKristin Jensen
President Barack Obama is leading presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney in Pennsylvania, while the matchup between them has tightened in two other states critical to the general election’s outcome, a Quinnipiac University poll shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again