Hearsay Social's Clara Shih on Being AuthenticBy
Her company was named a “Cool Vendor” earlier this month and, a week later, she won a “Changing the Game” award from Advertising Women of New York. But Clara Shih, the 30-year-old chief executive officer of Hearsay Social, feels her company is sometimes misunderstood. While a growing number of people understand how her software can keep tabs on employees and make sure they’re complying with company policies in the social media realm, she says a bigger benefit may be in gleaning who’s most effective in engaging customers online. “You want to know who’s building the business and leaving people satisfied,” says Shih. “Who can promote the brand in an authentic way?”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations